Sunday, March 9, 2014

Some Kind Of Wonderful

My friends and I are on a constant lookout for unusual, unique, out of the ordinary, quaint kind of restos. That's our goal for this year. Last month we were in Baguio City doing the same thing, check out my blog http://baguiocitytheplacetobe.blogspot.com/ for more info.

Okay, so this love month we decided to go out on a date just the 3 of us, Maries, Mack and I. We went to this quaint place called SKOW!

Some Kind Of Wonderful...
Just look at that facade! It's lovely!

Don't you just love the 80's? I know I do, I'm an 80's baby. ;)


More pics from the inside. Forgive me if I can't focus much on the menu, I get more excited about the place than the food being served. What a weirdo? LOL! Oh, except desserts, crazy about them.


Oh Dean!
Now who doesn't know this guy?

View Master, just like the old days. Mine was red...



One of my favorite movies from the 80's

Some Kind Of Wonderful movie poster. Do you think this is where they got the name of the cafe?
Kids and kids at heart will definitely like this place, just look at all those toys.
In here they serve Japanese, American and Italian dishes. Really, forgive me for not paying much attention on the menu. But below are the food we ordered. I just have to say, the food was great loved the cheese basil pizza very much!









So that's it! Well, not really. We had dessert after this.

BTW, photo credits to Mack!!!

If you want to visit their cafe, check out their Facebook page for more details.

They are located in Marikina City, Just right in front of St. Paul Parish

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Some-Kind-Of-Wonderful-SKOW/221932331202931



No comments:

Post a Comment