Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Weekend Goodness

One Saturday afternoon my office mates and I were planning to go to starbucks for coffee when we saw the stalls in the park.

Have you ever heard of the weekend market? Every Saturday at Greenfield district (Edsa Central) stalls are set up from 3PM till 10PM, here they have art works, clothing and accessories, books, organic fruits and veggies and food that ranges from a full meal, snack and desserts.

                     

                     

Since we were hungry we checked out the food and came across this something new, something different and it even has a catchy name called OhMUgGoodness (it sounds better when you say it fast).

Only P40 per pack

OhMugGoodness! Instacake, cake in a mug, 30 second cake, instant desert in a mug. Something new and worth trying. I bought home a few packs and my son loved it.

Thanks for this free taste! ^_^
I can never resist sweets, I like cakes, cupcakes and chocolates. What I like about this cake is, it's very moist especially if you eat it right away after microwaving. Once it cools down, it becomes chewy which I also like. It has just the right amount of sweetness to it which makes it perfect!

Just follow these steps...
Salted Caramel for me
Cotton candy for my kiddo

Now meet Nina and RJ, the owners, very friendly couple. The first time I bought a cotton candy flavored ohmuggoodness, I accidentally slightly burnt the cake but since it tasted so good my son still ate it. I told Nina and RJ about it and they gladly made another cake just to demonstrate and gave it to me for free. Not only that, I bought 2 different flavors and they gave me another free cotton candy flavored cake for my son to enjoy. Talk about a lucky day! ^_^

                                              
                                             

So, every Saturday my office mates and I make it a point to hang out at the weekend market for a snack and just to chill after work. I also make sure to pass by or at least say hi to stall owners I know.

Just chillin'.. Thanks for this pic Jiggy!
                           
See you this weekend! ;)

Weekend Market, every Saturday 3PM to 10PM
The Portal, Greenfield District








No comments:

Post a Comment